dove tattoo

    Dove Tattoo
    dove tattoo
    This person has a simple dove tattoo with the word faith below it. I like this tattoo because it manages to say a lot in a very simple way. And what it is saying is that this person is a person that knows they need to have faith and they do. They know they must believe in things to have any chance of those things happening. This is a glass half full person and they always will be. It is simply against their nature to see the negative rather than the positive in any given situation. Some times that can be a very difficult road to navigate in life but if one sticks to their guns and rides the tough times out, they almost always come our better for it in the end. Would you have seen all that in a simple dove tattoo like this one? I knew this is what it stood for because I know that the dove is a symbol of hope and of new beginnings and the dove carrying the olive branch confirms that as well. For anyone that wants just a plain dove tattoo that makes a strong statement this one is a good choice.

    Dove Tattoo
    dove tattoo
    I have seen the dove tattoo as a silhouette, and as a full layout tattoo. No matter what, they always look good. The dove stands for love and togetherness, and this dove tattoo shows exactly that. Two doves touching beaks in mid flight, brings love into the air just thinking about it. I know women go crazy about doves, they love the birds and everything about what they stand for. A lot of ladies will get a dove tattoo on their wrists or on their thighs, they think it makes them more loving I think. This dove tattoo could use a little color added to it in my honest opinion. Even though I still like it, it just seems to be missing something from the way I look at it. I would like to design a dove tattoo that had maybe two adult doves along with a couple dove chicks, all flying together into the setting sun. I think that would make for an awesome design, especially with the chicks added in. I have always like most birds, and doves are just one of many I utilize in some of the design work I have done over the years. Overall I rate this tattoo high for it’s simplicity.

Post Title

dove tattoo


Post URL

https://coretattoo.blogspot.com/2010/09/dove-tattoo-this-person-has-simple-dove.html


Visit Art Core Tattoo for Daily Updated Tattoos Collection



Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive