panther tattoo

    panther tattoo 1001
    panther tattoo

    panther Head tattoo 1002
    panther Head tattoo

    panther tattoo 1003
    panther tattoo

    Panther Tattoo 1004
    panther tattoo

    You don’t often see panther tattoos like this one. And it’s almost hard to explain what I am looking at here. This image is kind of looking at a panther while on acid. It is wildly tricked out and crazy looking but really, really cool at the same time. Almost like some sort of conceptual, armor-covered panther ready to do battle, like something one would expect to see in a big budget movie. I suppose one could say it has a tribal influence to it and while I can see that in the artwork, I am not at all certain that is its single influence. The conceptual artist who first drew this thing is a wild man, or wild woman, and the person who has this certainly has themselves one very unique tattoo. As a fan of panther tattoos and many other types of tattoos, I would love to see some books of all the designs by this same artist. I would think they would be extremely interesting to look at. It is highly unlikely that this is the only good piece of art this person came up with. The person who did this must have hundreds or even thousands of wild looking drawings. And I am sure they go far beyond the realm of panther tattoos.

Post Title

panther tattoo


Post URL

https://coretattoo.blogspot.com/2010/09/panther-tattoo-panther-head-tattoo.html


Visit Art Core Tattoo for Daily Updated Tattoos Collection



Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive